Monday, December 12, 2011

Vacation, Part 2

I finally nabbed some of the pictures that Christina took while we were in Japan, so here they are!  Let's see if I can remember what everything is...



This first picture was taken at the restaurant Noriko took us that first evening.  It's also one of the few pictures that has me in it, thus allowing me to prove that I was there.





Next up are a couple of pictures from Hase-dera, that Buddhist temple we went to visit in Kamakura (I would also like to point out at this time that Blogger is awful for trying to do any kind of picture layout):










Next up: Yokohama's Chinatown!






























Now for another picture that has me in it (taken at the Meiji shrine):











Here's a shot of the Shibuya crossing by the train station.  There are a LOT of pedestrians there.  I'll leave this one big so you can really see it, but a still photo doesn't really do it justice.






And finally, a picture of a shop in Harajuku.  And yes, they sell exactly what you think they do (unless you think they sell condos).















So that's it for the pictures I'll be posting of the trip.  I kind of wish I'd bothered to take more pictures, but I'm pretty happy with the ones that I did get.  Maybe the next time I go (here's hoping for 2013!) I'll have a better camera and I'll, you know, actually use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment